? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CRY WINS !!!! PITY WINS !!! DO U KNOW ??

CRY WINS !! PITY WINS !! TEARS WIN !! S***!!I write n delete , write n delete ..n last i chose to don't to write so much ~ juz wanna thanks my friends , n sorry , i have pulled u guys into the trouble.. really sorry bcuz of me ~~


.....................................................................................


sw.. thankzz .. cuz u r my good listener .. thankzz..
n.. i know that u are trying to make me happy ..
help me to find Hello Kitty cube or the beautiful cube ..
thankzz...i m really touched.. thankz for treating me so nice ~
Muackz~

0 comments: