? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

bye .. my stupid spec!!

i thought that i was lucky enough yesterday until 12.oo p.m.
cuz really had all sorts of funs with my firendss
1haizz.. when i walked towaRDS my mum's car ..
my spec dropped onto the ground ..
firstly i didn't realised it ..
when i turned backwards , i saw my stupid specc on the ground ..
i managed to pick it up ..
but a car was moving towards it ..
i had to escape .. no point ..
so.. my spec was damaged by that car !!!

......i knew lester saw it hhaaaxx

because of it , i had the difficulty to see while i was having my english tuition.
cuz.. without spec i was totally blind !!
i rubbed n *squeezed* my eyes ..11
really pain u know !!
haizz..
maybe (today) later i will have to visit optics with mom .. ..

bb^^!



oh ya ... i forgot ..
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVALL!!!

will be having dinner outside with family !

this time really byebye ^^
enjoy your time guys !

0 comments: