? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Saturday~


me ^^~ today ~

mummy woke me and my sis up ~ sis is so lazy leh .. cuz she said she don't want go to school and asked us to help her to take her report card (but she got go also lah in the end ).. Today , Parents have to go to school with their daughters n sons to get their report cards .. xD .. ok ..so mom is the one who went with us juz now loh ..

firstly,we went to 4th mile to buy bread .. cuz my little brother have to go for tuition ..^^


the worker =="


^^ my bread ~

then, we went to school to take report card ~
xD.. puan Chong said : my results ok .. juz i have to improve my physics ^^~
n i m quite guai ..waseh i m ...~
erm .. i said : ha ?? ..
then she said again : a bit a bit talkative lah .. hahaxx ..
n she said my sis n my mom look alike , but not me .. hahaxx ~


...my report card ^^~

then .. i followed mom to pasar .. hahaxx xD .. she bought mee, meat . n vegetables .. that taukeneum was friendly ^^~ (not in the photo below)


the pasar i went to ..




they are bie ..

i don't know what is its name in English ~
LOOK LIKE TURTLE , but they aren't lah ..
once u were bitten by it , you have to wait for the occurrence of lightning..
juz then u can get rid of it ~

then we went to kopitiam , n ate again.. i ordered laksa ..
but just now i vomited out .. coughed until vomit..

tomorrow , we will be going to inti college loh .. from 8 am to 5 pm .. xD..
so excited ...hahaxx cuz last year leh mah .. erm .. actually also got a trip to St. Thomas .. Chinese club leh .. erm .. st thomas .. maybe i will not go there .. although hope to go .. but ... mb .. my friends will know the reason// sad to say ..
... ,,, ,,, ...
ok .. now i have to prepare and go to tuition loh .. bye bye~^^ muacks ~

0 comments: