? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

..mixed feeling ...

Today .. mixed feeling ~
1st ...
went to tuition at Pbk loh ..
my bottle dropped..and also the girl who's sitting beside to me de stuffs ..huh ..
had to pick them up .. haizz~
don't like to move during tuiton ok >> @@
hope that people around me at tuition won't drop their stuffs to floor anymore..


2nd ...
aha .. i'm also feeling glad ..
it's the first time i got 74 per 100 for my bm essay (section B ) at Pbk..
a really big motivation for myself.. ^^ thank GOD ^^


erm .. Daddy went to Sibu and then to Bintangor..
stupid airline..tomorrow morning's flight fulled liao ..
so went back by bus .. worrying.. cuz it isn't that safe ..~~
and back again tomorrow afternoon's flight ..
GOD bless ~ for dad's safety ..


bm debate competition will be held at Tuesday @@ worrying ~
surely lose mah .. hahaxx ~
no full preparation (myself nia lah )~ hahaxx~
and that day my uncle and his gf ( MELILIA'S MEMBER) will be here ~



(one of the MELILIA PRODUCTS )

anyone who is interested in MELILIA'S PRODUCTS ?? anytime guys n girls (both suitbale)~ (i'm using it .. quite nice ^^~ )
Or wanna have a free skin test ( 17 and above guys n girls ) ?? next week (mb thursday)
find me ^^~

0 comments: