? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 24, 2009

back .. wondering why ??

didn't know whether is it a good news for Arang's Form 5 students ..
Our Ogos Exam had POSTPONED to .. didn't know when is it !!
so i was here updating my blog ..
carry on with my story books again .. ^^~
but still will do revision ...


just now ..
something silly happened on me ~
i messed up the floor ..
with rubbish?? or that's called rubbish ??
i went to find where the broom was ,
to sweep the floor ..
BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT !!
then ,, mom helped me to clean it uop
thanks mom for helping this useless girl

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE's MY HOme's Broom PLACED AT !!!..
until today ... well i knew liao by now .. TT



** thx Tim for your curry puffs and muffin ..
nice~

0 comments: