? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

today is Thursday ...

it was a quite boring day ..
er.. most of my classmates wore mask in school..
because of H1N1..
hahaxx but ..
my mask dropped to floor
so i couldn't wear it
just drew pictures and wrote words on it

My seniors went to school ..
just met them a while .. @@
cus i had to do magazine stuff @@
sigh ~ missed them so much u know ~
they are really so nice to me ^^~
glad to see you guys again ..


bye ~ my boring day ~

0 comments: