? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 24, 2009

SOMEONE gave a short speech in my school..

it was a speech about something
like for those who those
who want to be air steward/stewardess/pilot ..

attended it ..
found it was not bad actually ..
especially pilot ..
i attracted to it !!
it is one of my choices now ^^

BUT..
i am almost a BLIND !!
the pretty pilot girl told me ..
NO CONTACT LENS , NO LASER SURGERY..
BUT you could have short-sightedness,
less than 160**
but mine is around 200**??
forgot ..but i told her 250** ..
so , another day-dreaming ambition hahaxx..


i told one of my wish to be a pilot to mom ..
she agreed ~
she said ..
she can buy carrots , and do anything to help me ~
but will that really work ??
to make me not so blind??

any recommended recipe for me ?? thx..

0 comments: