? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling Blue ~ my hell==


Happy broke up day to myself TT~
so so sa ~
so confusing ~
hate this feeling ..
i have no energy nw .. my eyes are so painful ~
please save me from hell, My Father God ~
i need ur help ~ please ..
hw will be my tomoro??
y i m regretting .. however itz over ..
My heart's crippled by the vein that i keep on closing ~
huh ..
no one will ask hw is my today ..
no morning sms ..
no everything~
no scene i wish to c ,
he broke the promise , i broke the promise..
y m i so stupid to trust 1314 ..
i used to believe it .. used to hate promises .. but y i trusted it again ??
that isnt the power of love ~
still asking keke tat she will choose Singapore or Australia ..
She said Australia .. .. mb tatz wad i should choose cuz i got the chance..
TTing ...
dont be afraid , afraid to fall...

bye~ i will handle it !! bye love ~ last (i love u) ~ '_'

0 comments: