? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

wHy I love u ^^

haha kinda sweat to write this .. == " to ben gua .
elitime '_'asked me i say dunno .. n juz say cuz i love u ..
haha .. i Love u cuz i love u .. tat is the reason oo ^^
hahax ^^ wo ai ni shi bu xu yao li you de o^^
everytime u haiz cuz tat u feel tat i dun believe that u lub me ar ..haha
n .. yesterday said go marry 2day then u can be wif me eliday ..
juz nw said u waited me at church hahaw ..
so cute ^^ n touched actually almoz cry ^^hahaw..
um..muakzzz ^^ saranghaeyo 1314 ^^ ~~

0 comments: