? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My today~

blog reaaly a nice place for expressions .. agree, guys ??
exam is coming soon..
facing so many problems among frens .. n him..
he still sent me a morning msg today ~
i reply him that i needn't hm to send me an morning sms again..
so sad to send that reaaly.. TT
i was waiting for his msg till jz nw .he find me .. juz finish smsing ~
he has gone to sleep ~ **sweet dreams **
both of us cant put the love down ..
still loving each others ~
he said he keep on TTing ) so sad TT..
............. actually i dunno wad i m writting about .. ~~
waiting ur more courage .. i love u ~

** last update b4 exam ~ i have to concentrate in my exam leh ~ bye ~~
gud luck to all my frens in tis exam .. muackzz ~ love u guys ..
( but most love him == sweat )..

0 comments: