? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TEARS~ TT my fault ~

why human beings are born to stay on this poor earth ?? for sadness?? happiness ?? tears ?? struggles ??? why and why and why .. ?? DiSGUSTING !! UNBELIEVABLE !! why sad things will dawn on humans ?? we r not able to play down the serious problem .. hw if we face a disastrous problem?? why ?? I m reaaly sorry to '_' .. i dunno wad to say .. he left me bcuz of me ~ . my fault TT .. my today is worse than tomoro .. TT ... i juz noe hw to cry ~ but cry cant solve everything..
however !! kc !! i tell u here !! if i dun slap u tomoro , i write my name *terbalik-ly* !! i swear !! i wan u responsible wad u have done n ur !!U MUST !!! S-H-I-T !!!
i know that i cant alter anything that have happenned ... juz waiting >..........
i feel sory to u '_' ... all my fault !! i m sorry sorry n sorry .. hope u wont cry anymore without my presence .. u may be happier ~~ wadever.. i love u ~ 1314 promise ~

0 comments: