? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a boring day!!!

the only today's so boring .. staying at home , no driving lesson..no course..
mom is busy today so i'm not going for my course today ..
but it almost end lu .. till this friday ..
happy .. =D
Now i'm dealing with my dad's co.'s account ...
mom, i have to say .. those bills are really messy TT ..
more works to do ~~

and i will be having my driving test on the coming MON.
(nervous )!!! i want to PASS !!!!!! I MUST PASS !!
may ALLAH , GOD bless me .. !! please ~~

yesterday,i didn't receive msg from him who is now at China how sad TT..
anyway , he is returning today yea^^V
happy ~~

i miss my frens !!
i saw Keryn days ago .. so happy arh !! i really miss her so much..
my besties, i want to meet u guys !!!
i want talk with u guys .. !!

so , i must pass my test ,get my driver's license ...
and out with my frens , and him too ^^

now i have to continue with my UBS stuff again ..
i will be free next week after MON.
so hope luckiness surrounds me .. let me pass the test !!!!

luckssss!!!!to everyone too.. ^^ must happy everyday oo ^^^

arhh almost forget ~~
a book to introduce ~~ THE SECRETS !!teen power ~~
nice ^^

kk that's all^^ byebye~~

0 comments: