? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

what's my title ?? rojak ??

i m going to start my schooling next week ..
full of fears !!
going to suffer from these ..
how can it be ? days with classes at nights ..
huh ...
unhappy ... frustrating ..
anyway .. hope everything goes well ... please, by heart !!

my heart keeps struggling these days ..
really tiring ..
not here to say anything ...
i hope i still can afford all this ..
because .. i still want continuing ..
i don't want giving in ..
God, please give me strength ..
i am mentally ill ..

i feel unlucky ... by heart .. where is my luckiness ..
please come back to me ~~

lastly , all the best to everyone ya ~~
hope u guys happy and lucky ..
don't be unlucky like me ^^
for sure, luckiness will fall on u guys ^^
kk .. that's all .. nites yea~

0 comments: