? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

... just too bored ...

i'm now in the computer lab of Swinburne ..
having no class ...
thanks yj for lending me your id card ..
i have to wait for weeks to get in .. TT
because of the technical problem here
(might be the printer i think) ..
so i have to wait ..
seriously , i hate waiting .. for anything !!
huh ~
i m so bored now ..
he is busying i think TT ..
luckily i have a friend with me now ..
my other new friends are not in the same class with me ..

huh ... i enjoy my U life ..
but i miss my high school life TT
guys.. i miss the every moment we have together TT ...

hope to see you guys soon ~~
byebye ..

0 comments: