? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Dilemma T.T

Arh ! life sucks !
I wish that i can separate myself into different parts tomorrow .
Why so ?
I will have my English tuition , Add maths tuition and dance practice tomorrow same time !! i really can't decide where to go .. i 'm in dilemma now .. my head almost goes off .. Sigh~
I wanna go for English tuition because teacher will teach us on the novel ( Jungle of Hope ) and she said , if we miss the class , she won't repeat anything , and no notes will be given !! And i m poor in English !!
I wanna go for add maths tuition because now we are learning the topic of Trigonometric Functions . I missed parts of this topic at school because i was away for debate . Haizzz .. What can do ?
I wanna go for dance practice because we will be having a performance on 27th June , 2009.. it's coming soon . I have missed 2 times of the practices .. if i didn't go tomorrow . it's the third time .. arhh !! So sorry to all members in my team .. SORRY ~REALLY SORRY ~ Sorry ~


So, where should i go ???

There is 180 degrees changes in my life ... P/S I have a terrible holiday ...

0 comments: