? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

lately update .. no pics !

My results let me down ... i have a terrible holiday ..
family problem .. this time is the serious one !! horrible !!
about the big family .. my mom's side de .. ( not good to say too much **sorry )
hope this things will be fine soon .. gambateh !!
let God punish those shit evildoers !! damn angry !!!
Besides , just busying with addmaths project work !! horrible !! difficult !!
n ... practicing our dance !! all the best .. ~~~~~~~~
1 month's over .. time passed .. so fast !! .. happy one month ~
thankssss ~~ for everything.. especially the happiness u gave me ~
and also sorry ~~ muackss~
miss him ~ .. he's still at outside.. decides to wait him..
it's 0039 now ~ keep on looking at my hp screen ..no msg in .
forgot bout me ?? May be ~ ... ( i know u won't view it xD )

** don't ask me anything about this post !! ( but have exceptions )
or else i will get mad ~




Happy birthday~~ to Keryn ~ pretty girl~
and also Wai Fung ~ ^^~
Happy every day ~~
all the best in your life ^^~~

** teach me how to use chinese star in blogging ~

0 comments: