? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What to say ?


i feel down now ..
gosh .. tears in my eyes ..

how's my today ?
terrible !!

i have waited for one , two , three , four , five , six days ..
yea.. it was six days ..
finally , i received *** from someone ...
but in contra ..
wished to receive it ..
but ..
rather didn't receive it ..
i didn't give me any hope ..
just a disappointment ..
i hate insomnia ..!!!
i really hate it so much !!
it made me thinks a lot every night since that day ~
but how could i get rid of it ?
what's my ACTUAL thought?
i really don't know ..
depressed , you know ?
no,no,no... you will never know it , right ?
yes, i'm right ..
**sorry , i also don't what am i writing ..
BEING CRAZY !!

God , can you decide for me ..
every time , it rains .. it will be my moody day ..
yea .. it 's never wrong ..
just now .. it rained ..
i thought there's nothing would happen ..
but i'm wrong ..

it's like an ice cube ,
it keeps melting ,
it keeps "bleeding" somehow ..
i feel it ...
it will be nothing in the end ...
T.T..

arhhhh~~ if you were me , what's your decision ??




** erm ... Happy birthday to Gerald !! wish u happy every day ~

kk,, it's late .. nitezz ~

will i send a nite message to you#S...??

0 comments: