? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

how's my days~

ishs .. gastric !! pain ..
haih ..
i just woke up from my sleep .. it was nice ..
these two days .. i spent much time to sleep ..
am i a pig ?? @@
i feel that i grew older ~
after that incident ..
kept on sleeping as i want to get rid of insomnia ..
ishs !!! there is a bad habit that i should get rid of !!
i don't want to see my hp screen instinctively anymore !!
anyway , i have done a good job for there was no tears these days !!
clap .. now i trie to recall what i have been told by someone ..
i realised .. it was just a lie ~ maybe it was a beautiful lie to me ~
haha .. so unreal .. melted my heart ~
deep hurt ~ there's no undying love in my world !
that day .. really want to thank my frens around me ..
played a lot in skul .. they made me happy .. made me smile ~
i made a right choice : attended the chinese class that afternoon ..
thank God !!
i love them so much ...
they listened to me !!Thank you , frenss !!!



oh ya ~ .. hope that everything will be well today..
excited !! cuz soulless will be having our practice ..
somewhere near Upwell there ..
can i call it as a studio ?? haha .. huhu ~
will be facing mirrors around me ~ glad !!
haizz .. we still can't gather all our members by tomorrow ..** sigh !!
worry~ @@ hope God will bless our team ~ jia you .. !!
i want to thank mummy .. she gave me the permission to go for the practice !!
( i suppose to have my tuition tomorrow afternoon at PBK, and last week i have skipped the class as i accompanied mummy to salon for hair-do )
and today .. she asked about our dance.. !!!!
guys,you won't know that how happy was i ~ hahahahahahaxxxx~
and also Ivelyn and her parents ~~ thanks fren ! u helped me a lot ~
next week , we will have our competition ..!! don't forget our target !!

kkk... thats all .. bye bye ~~ thanks everyone for everything.. hope u guys happii everyday ~~ hope that all tomorrow is better than today ~ ~ muackz ~

0 comments: