? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 26, 2009

today is 26th june, 2009 ~

tomorrow is coming soon ..
so stressful .. don't know how will be my tomorrow ~
arhhh~~~~~~ headache ..pain!!! think too much lah me~
just came bek from tuition ..
trapped in a terrible traffic jam !!
for almost an hour ! ~

anyway,i learned lots of things during tuition !!
ML is the best tuition teacher i ever had ~
just now , she passed down our summary's exercise book ..
she did made some comment on us ..
guess what she told me~
oh my God ,
i was really shocked ..
and also ..
there was a lot of question marks in my head until now ~
she said : i am very emotionally influenced ..
and...
i have put away the person that i am are interested in, and they will regret ~
( oh my god , how could she know so much about me and yet she is my tuition teacher, she can see through me ! )
if i still behave in that way , my result may be affected ..
and so on ..
i will listen to what she said ~ THANKS ML.. thanksss!!!!!!!!!
i m really appreciate what she told me ~
my tears .. was rolling in my eyes.. luckily , i could stop it from burst out ~


we played a game at school .. about cares of angel~
today i received the "zi tiao" from the angel ~
angel gave me encouragement for tomorrow's competition ~ thanks !
i want to thank everyone for everything ~
and i decided to apologise to my friend ..
hope that my apology will be accepted ~
n hope everything will be ok ~
k .. God ..
hope God is always blessing us ~
thanks ~~

~GOOD lUCK~

0 comments: